Grounds open 11.00am, with activities from midday
The Biggest egg hunt in the Borders and lots more fun activities all day.
A cracking good Easter Sunday for all the family
- Easter Egg Hunts in the Traquair Maze for Under 10s
- Under 5s Egg Scramble in the Old Walled Garden
- Easter Bonnet Making . Egg Decorating
- Scavenger Hunt with Big Egg Prizes!
- Spot the Egg Competition in the House
- Storytelling . Face Painting
- Musical Instrument Making
- Michael Angelo
This year there are three egg hunts planned for the under 10’s.
At 1.30pm the first hunt will be for 5-6year olds in the Maze. Then at 3.30pm there will be an under 5’s egg scramble in the Old Walled Garden and at 4.00pm a hunt for 7-9 year olds will be held in the Maze.
Adults £6.00; Children/concessions £5.00; Under 5's free
Entry to Traquair House is additional